Bugs & Contributing Code
If you would like to change how this software works, report a bug, or request a feature, use the github issue tracker.
Running the Specs/Tests for FixtureReplacement
You will need rspec (version 1.0.8 or later) to run the specs, as well as the sqlite3-ruby gem (and sqlite3 installed):
% gem install rspec sqlite3-ruby
cd into the fixture_replacement plugin directory:
% cd vendor/plugins/fixture_replacement
Then run with rake
There are also some tests for test/unit. These mainly serve as regressions, but you are free to run them as well.
Thanks to the following for making this software better:
- Greg Bluvshteyn (www.m001.net), for bugging me about the naming, and making the wonderful suggestion to use the plugin in the console.
- Simon Peter Nicholls
- default_* methods can take a hash (applied in rev. 11)
- Wincent Colaiuta (wincent.com/) - Huge
- patch for spelling error in comments (applied in revision 31)
- patch for specs with sqlite3 (applied in revision 35)
- patch to ignore attr_protected in mass assignment (applied in revision 57)
- Most of this README Documentation (applied in revision 62)
- patch: silencing sqlite3 in memory creation of table output (applied in revision 72)
- doc patch: typo fix in readme
- Carl Porth
- patch: classify should be camelize (applied in revision 74)
- LinoJ, JW, Matthew Bass, Andy Watts, Dave Spurr
- bug reports
- Bryan Helmkamp: Feedback on back associating models.
- Pat Nakajima: Wonderful ideas from Fixjour. Elimination of default_* methods in favor of new_* methods. validation of new instances.